Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Questionairre for some work?

I have some work to complete for making a story and to help me, a questionairre has been made. Could you please answer?



This is about a posthuman society. A posthuman is another word for a highly futuristic human whose life and thoughts are put in the hands of a computer.



1. What do you think future humans will be like?



2. Do you think posthumans will be telepathic?



3. Is aloofness a posthum quality?



4. WIll posthumans cry?



5. WIll posthumans have hair?



6.Will posthumans have literally white skin or literally black skin? Perhaps even a different color such as gray?



7. What are some good posthuman names?



8. If posthuman blood is purple in color, would a posthuman look red whenever they sweat or do they even sweat?



9. Will posthuman technology will referred to as shades or color and will their technology be in the form of microchips or will it be part of their DNA and reproduction?



10. Do posthumans have names or numbers as names?



11. What type of gun would a posthuman use?



Questionairre for some work?

1. I think that they'll be pretty much like we are today. We haven't changed all that much over time, really. We'll just have more gadgets as our technology advances.



2. Not telepathic, no. We might end up being more in tune with each other, like we can recognize emotions better, but I don't see telepathic communication happening.



3. It's a human quality all in all, but I wouldn't say that's how they always act. I don't see that happening.



4. Yes. Yes, they will. We've always cried, and we always will. It's a natural function. I don't know if we'll hide it better in the future - possibly - but we'll still cry.



5. Yes. Always have. Always will.



6. I don't think so. We'll probably always have the various shades we have now, with maybe a few new ones thrown in.



7. I think people will name people after characters in movies and books. So I'll expect a Vader and an Eragon and all that kind of thing, and people won't make fun of it because it's the social norm.



8. If their blood was purple, I don't see sweat looking red - maybe a light shade of pink, but not red. But yeah, they sweat. Otherwise they have to pant, and that's just not right.



9. Microchips. Electronics and things.



10. Names. Numbers are just too inhuman.



11. Blasters. I expect blasters.



Questionairre for some work?

I'd like to help you with this little darling, but I suspect your teacher assigned this to stimulate your imagination and thinking. It is up to you to create a futuristic society, then rely on that to answer your questions. Good Luck...

No comments:

Post a Comment