Monday, May 7, 2012

Need woman's advice. Romance problems.?

O.K., I want answers. I'm a tall white male (6'2 bare foot), with medium (in tone) red hair (sometimes dark if it's short). I have rugged facial hair, really prickily. I'm fair skin and (baby ) blue eyes, too. But I don't have freckles on my face, or chest, or anywhere accept my forearms and it's light. I have the typical Irish man閳ユ獨 nose. I weigh 220lbs (use to be 282, and then down to 210lbs, and now back up).



I have a soft speech impediment (cluttering), but I've been told it sounds English. It閳ユ獨 a light voice, but I閳ユ獡 working on fixing that as we speak. Some words are a little difficult to understand, but I閳ユ獡 constantly working on it. Usually it閳ユ獨 those pesky 閳ユ笧閳ユ嫉, 閳ユ笝r閳ユ嫉, and 閳ユ竵r閳ユ嫉.. So, being a pirate is out of the question! :P However, I閳ユ獫e been able to talk in class with out issues (except from my teacher). And, yes I can be shy at times with women. Which is funny, I閳ユ獟l openly talk about sex with guys, drop my pants to flash other guys (asserting dominance as the Discovery Channel refers to it). But, women are my weakness. %26gt;.%26lt;



Taste-wise, I enjoy metal music (thrash and groove mostly), video games (but people come first), animes (think Jin-Roh or Paprika), and just laughing my *** off, lol. I閳ユ獡 probably one of the most off the wall, insane (in the humorous way), and nonjudgmental ******* you閳ユ獟l find. I閳ユ獡 also really intelligent (despite any grammar errors I may have made :D). I閳ユ獡 very creative. I like to write short stories (usually heavily metaphorical dealing with human nature and good an evil), write lyrics, and scripts for films I hope to make some day.



Style: I wear jeans (light blue faded, dark blue and black), tee shirts, and a hoody. I閳ユ獡 just your typical trash-looking kid. Holes in the knees of my jeans and a [genuinely] faded tee-shirt. I don閳ユ獩 wear jewelry, or make-up, or rings. I have no tattoos (yet), and nothing special. I閳ユ獡 just your typical guy.



Okay, I閳ユ獟l admit, sometimes I have an attitude. I閳ユ獡 a redhead dammit! We temper quickly. I don閳ユ獩 tolerate people ******* with me about my hair color (unless their friends), I don閳ユ獩 feel the need to apologize for who I am or what I like. I閳ユ獡 not afraid ok making a scene and fighting with people if need be. I閳ユ獫e never been to jail, but I have two restraining orders against me... %26gt;.%26lt; But they閳ユ獧e both from guys. I drank socially (so it閳ユ獨 illegal at my age, wanna fight about it? :P), and smoke when I閳ユ獡 stressed. However, I閳ユ獫e been called sweet, cute and a good listener. I don閳ユ獩 lie, I don閳ユ獩 do harder drugs, and I don閳ユ獩 feel the need to be an asshole (which apparently women like?)



So, that閳ユ獨 my case. That閳ユ獨 who I am.. What閳ユ獨 the problem? Should I lose weight? Am I too shy? Am I just ugly? Or should I work on the hothead?



Need woman's advice. Romance problems.?

Your problem is you have no confidence. Confidence can be the most attractive thing in a man or woman. You need to stop worrying what everyone else thinks and just be you. Your speech impediment is not a problem, although that is also probably rooted in your low self-esteem, but most girls might find it cute. Just be happy to be you...you sound nice and interesting. Just work on the self-confidence thing and you will be all right.



Need woman's advice. Romance problems.?

Maybe they are just not the right girls. And maybe you need to be more assertive....thats sexy. Know what you want and act like its yours. %26lt;----works on me! :)



Need woman's advice. Romance problems.?

hey...just b your self...i really don't understand what all your trying 2 do but....just always b your self...%26amp; besides you shouldn't change because of who you are....



Need woman's advice. Romance problems.?

Well I wont say on here what first came to mind *wink* But just do what you did on here-lay it out. If women can't get to know you, then they can't like you. And not all women like assholes



Need woman's advice. Romance problems.?

you sound perfect to me. and like you said you dont care about what other people think so people opinion shouldnt matter. you are not fat or sound ugly or anything, its just sometimes, things come harder to some than others. i know about it cause i always get hit on by guys and i know most just want to get in my pants, and sometimes its frustrating, but then i think about it and it makes me that much stronger. u should flirt with girls and be friendly and be yourself. theres nothing else u can really do but sooner or later u will find a right girl for yourself. and remember good things are worth waiting for.



Need woman's advice. Romance problems.?

So you need advice. It would help to know how old you are? What kind of lady are looking for? The thing I feel is you shouldnt change yourself. Be who you are and then you will find the perfect lady for you. If you change just alittle then the one who might be for you wont think of you the same way and you lose out.



Need woman's advice. Romance problems.?

dang u wrote a story, well do u think u should lose weight , and i dont think anybody is ugly, just because u look differnt doesnt mean u have to be ugly, it matter on wat u think about u and not what other people think, it is just personality, and everyday i think about that stuff because u dont want one little thing ruin your life, u only have 1 to live and not forever to live it, so just think about if u want to let people get u saying that u r ugly or fat so what thats pathetic that they have nothing better to do than judge u or hate u those r the people u feel srry for, but u sound good to me u r tall so thats a good weight and just think about what i said.



Need woman's advice. Romance problems.?

There is nothing wrong about you, in fact you are a hunk and good looking. just work out on social communications, and a pleasing personality. Impression is a big time to be popular on the ladies...

No comments:

Post a Comment