Friday, March 30, 2012

Ladies, I'm getting my first weave next week, and I'd like to know your maintenance tips!?

I'm an African American female, and I work in a corporate environment, so I'm going for a basic bobbed style. I'll be relaxing my hair, and then my stylist will sew the weave in! The hair is 100%human, Milky Wave Yacky Perm 1b (my sistas' know exactly what I'm talking about!). I dont know how to care for such a style. Please provide tips on daily maintanence. What stylling products and tools would you recomend?



Ladies, I'm getting my first weave next week, and I'd like to know your maintenance tips!?

Treat it as if it were your own natural hair!!! Use a light gloss to give it a shine and remember to pull it back from time to time to oil your edges. My weave is to long for me to wash myself so I go to my hair dresser to get it washed and set...but I do that every two weeks(I have had this weave for two months). I wish you much success with your hair!!! Be Blessed



Ladies, I'm getting my first weave next week, and I'd like to know your maintenance tips!?

Eew, you sound gross.



Ladies, I'm getting my first weave next week, and I'd like to know your maintenance tips!?

When moisturizing the scalp, please a serum instead of oils. Something along the lines of Jamaican Mango N' Lime serum, Vitale 4-in-1 Growth serum, B%26amp;B Growth Serum, Profectiv Growth serum (in a applicator bottle), etc. For some reason, the oils gunks up pretty quickly. Maybe it is me. Good luck. Also ask the stylist what do they recommend in terms of products and maintenance.



Ladies, I'm getting my first weave next week, and I'd like to know your maintenance tips!?

Use your same styling products. Use extra care while shampooing. Do not scrub vigorously around the the cornrow. While detangeling use a very large wide tooth comb and hold the base of the extension tight against your scalp while you gently detangle. Best of luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment