Friday, March 30, 2012

Jrocker style on a 12yrold?

Okay, I'm twelve and I've been messing with my style/hair for as long as I can remember. I've been into 'emo'-'scene' style for a year or so, but of course with my own twist, and I want a change. I've noticed jrockers have GREAT clothes (rainbow wheee!) so I'm interested in the style.



I'm really tired of having short hair, so I'm growing it out. I want Noodle's (from Gorillaz) hairstyle in black with green streaks (or orange), and I DO have a picture of the hair on a human xD



My question is.. can I go 'jrocker' atm and is the hair okay on a lanky, curve-lacking twelve year old?



ALSO: I'm not going into this style alone so I'm not going to be teased or anything, my best friend Zac is really into the clothing/hair too so we're gonna try it together :3



hairstyle on noodle: http://www.mtv.com/shared/media/news/ima...



on a real person: http://noxeen.deviantart.com/art/meet-no...



'Jrocker': http://members.cosplay.com/costume/10419...



Jrocker style on a 12yrold?

I think it would great on you! Shoot even the cartoon with that hair is a skinny boy. So yeah, you should totally do it!



Jrocker style on a 12yrold?

psh, im 12 too.



kay so i know what a jock is.



is a jrocker the same thing?



so, yeah.



%26lt;3



Jrocker style on a 12yrold?

Omg. Like one of our brothers has the same hair as that... :| and he says you could tottally pull it off as long as your not fat and your cheeks arent puffy.

No comments:

Post a Comment