Friday, March 30, 2012

I want a weave but I dont know if partial or full is better and I need good shops in the chicago are

also Which Kind of hair to get to make it look natural human.... (price)I need hair weave 101



I want a weave but I dont know if partial or full is better and I need good shops in the chicago area help!!!!

First of all it depends on what kind of look your going for. Some people just get a few tracks and leave some of their natural hair out, and some people want a full head, usually if they're going for a completely diffrent look like a new hair color or a diffrent texture.



I want a weave but I dont know if partial or full is better and I need good shops in the chicago area help!!!!

this site gives instruction on how to do it:



dreamweaverbraiding.com



this site will give you a salon:



salonsearch.com

No comments:

Post a Comment