Friday, March 30, 2012

Am I ticklish or hyper-ticklish?

I was just wondering if anyone else is so ticklish that just the lightest touch of almost ANYTHING soft tickles like crazy?



Here is me (and this is the honest to God truth!). You know how all humans lose some hairs from their head each day that are dead %26amp; meant to come out (hence the reason they are called loose hairs)? Well, every time I'm washing my hair in the shower %26amp; I lose a few loose hairs, as I have my arms stretched up above my head as I'm washing my hair, some of my loose hairs stick to the sides of my body %26amp; although it's not enough to send me into a fit or anything, it still tickles like crazy %26amp; I can't help giggling. I have to hurry up %26amp; spray them off, LOL! Also, sometimes when I'm relaxing in a nice, warm bubble bath, some air bubbles that got trapped under my back when I lay down stroke up my sides %26amp; up my spine as they come to the surface. It really tickles %26amp; again, I can't help jumping at the lightest touch. My friends tease me about it all the time, LOL!



Am I ticklish or hyper-ticklish?

Relax and enjoy it, I'd say. There are hundreds of little experiences that provide an unusually powerful sensation of that sort for those of us blessed with such receptivity, which I think may be largely demonstrative of some superiour quality of mind.



Am I ticklish or hyper-ticklish?

hyper-ticklish...actually hyper sensitive skin



Am I ticklish or hyper-ticklish?

You're in good company, I think. I've been 'tickled' many times by a tight shirt that slides across my ribcage in just the right way. Also, my running shoes have these mesh panels that allow air to flow through, and if happen not to be wearing socks, a cool breeze blowing in the right direction rocks my world.



Am I ticklish or hyper-ticklish?

My vote is hyper ticklish!! :)



Am I ticklish or hyper-ticklish?

that's 1 for being hyper ticklish...lol

No comments:

Post a Comment