Friday, March 30, 2012

J-Rock(er) style: okay on a 12yrold (Please answer >.<)?

Okay, I'm twelve and I've been messing with my style/hair for as long as I can remember. I've been into 'emo'-'scene' style for a year or so, but of course with my own twist, and I want a change. I've noticed jrockers have GREAT clothes (rainbow wheee!) so I'm interested in the style.



I'm really tired of having short hair, so I'm growing it out. I want Noodle's (from Gorillaz) hairstyle in black with green streaks (or orange), and I DO have a picture of the hair on a human xD



My question is.. can I go 'jrocker' atm and is the hair okay on a 5'3 1O5 lb, curve-lacking twelve year old girl?



ALSO: I'm not going into this style alone so I'm not going to be teased or anything, my best friend Zac is really into the clothing/hair too so we're gonna try it together :3



noodle: http://www.mtv.com/shared/media/news/ima...



hairstyle on real person: http://noxeen.deviantart.com/art/meet-no...



Jrocker: http://members.cosplay.com/costume/10419...



J-Rock(er) style: okay on a 12yrold (Please answer %26gt;.%26lt;)?

It's nice to find another J-rocker. ^_______^



And it really depends on what type of J-rock style you're talking about. With the hint: "Rainbow wheee!!!" I think you mean Oshare kei.



The hair... It depends on what type of hair you have. Whether it's straight, curly, wavy, etc... If it's dead straight, that's a great type of hair for J-rock hair styles. Even so, you will need to style your hair alot to get the look Noodle gets. And if you have wavy or curly hair, you'll need to get a flat iron.



If you have straight hair, you can check out these J-rock bands/solo artists for ideas on what to do with your short hair. There's a bunch of haircuts you can get for your short hair while you're waiting for it to grow out:



An Cafe/Antic Cafe/Antique Cafe



Miyavi



Ayabie



Panic Channel



Duel Jewel



Dir en grey(check out their older stuff, VK)



Those are just a few bands to name.



J-Rock(er) style: okay on a 12yrold (Please answer %26gt;.%26lt;)?

well, different people have different opinions as to how they want to dress. As for the hair, it's awesome, but can you have that hairstyle while you're still schooling?

No comments:

Post a Comment