Thursday, April 26, 2012

Shades/sunglasses make people look better? True or false? Why or why not?

I've been wondering lately why shades make people look better. We all know that many people mess with natural selection by trying to make themselves look better than they naturally do (myself included). This includes gelling hair, curling/straightening hair, shaving, tanning purposely, wearing jewlery, taking steroids, plastic surgery, etc. Although I believe the strangest change in one's appearance is wearing shades. Gelling hair will make it look better, shaving will make you look less dirty, steroids will help make you stronger and bigger, and jewlery will give you a shine (and humans are known for liking shiny things), but what exactly do shades do? They tint/hide your eyes and some of the skin around it. What is it about the human mind that makes it seem like people look better with shades on?



Also, if you disagree and think it's totally dependant on the person, please answer with that.



Please don't answer saying something like, "It makes you look cool."



Thanks,



Gerard



Shades/sunglasses make people look better? True or false? Why or why not?

Shades or glasses highlight the shape of the face. A well suited shape of shades will highlight the shape of a face but a badly suited pair of glasses will really mess up your appearance. It gives character as well as mystery to the person wearing it.



Shades/sunglasses make people look better? True or false? Why or why not?

I think that people look better when you can see their eyes.



I will admit that some people do look good in shades but it's a barrier to seeing their mind at work as they speak.



Shades/sunglasses make people look better? True or false? Why or why not?

I am natural since I was born. Maybe I would look better with some gel and other things, but it wouldn't be me. I want that a girl likes me because of who I really am, with nothing else. I also like natural girls, we say "acqua e sapone", but I think it's up to our tastes. Generally it's not important for me how they look, but how they really are inside.



P.S.: Bedmechanic, I think so. I hate talking with people in front of me when I can't look at their eyes.

No comments:

Post a Comment